Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newsh View Post
    Awesome!

What shifter is that? Where is the bonnet from?
    Current-2004 Impreza PPP wagon

Sold-92 3B coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, rear torsen, forged rods........
    Sold ABY-stock

Comment

This car is the absolute dogs ******** ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!! and i bet it can shift:mischeif:

Comment

The shifter is homemade stuff, the bonnet is just a orgiginal bonnet with some kutted ventilation holes and painted black

The Spa track was absolutely the best track I ever driven, I have to go down there again Thinking about a new trip down to Nürburgring / Spa.
        Attached Files

Comment

so you went all the way from Norway to Belgium? Cool

Comment

anatoher track weekend done, this one was however not so good because of turbo failure.

Saturday I broke the turbo, bits and pieces and 1,5l oil in the intercooler. Managed to fit a new turbo and used it on sunday again. this one also broke down due to residues of the old turbo still left in the inlet pipe from the filter
            To top it of one of my tires blew up on the motorway.
            The brakes are all gone as well.

During the week I managed to get new tires (wtcc slicks )
            new brake disc and yellowstuff pads.
            harder springs
            and I delivered the car to a tuner in norway wich is going to fit it with the all new precision turbo and map it for E85. Hoping to get 600whp and more torque
            Attached Files

Comment

around 700hp and 750nm in the engine now. Due to extreme Iat (60c) the car was only bench`ed with 2,2bar (690in the engine, but under normal tempratures the car will deliver around 40-50hp more. Its also mapped for 2,5bar wich gives a extra 40-50hp. So on a good cold day with full boost the engine delivers without doubt 750hp

Full boost around 4000rpm on the road, not bad for a low compression 2,2ltr

Fitted the 034 efi aluminium watercooler, took out all the carpets and back seat to save weight.

The brakes works well with new pads and discs, I have problems with the oilpressure dropping when i brake

Have some other pieces to be mounted, then its ready for a couple of trackdays.

Comment

Some picture without the carpet and with white rs6 rims with toyo r888`s. It wasnt safe to drive the slicks tires on public roads
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X